- Court Fees
- Annual Passes
- Find Us
Monday thru Thursday - *9:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Friday thru Sunday - *9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
*High Point Tennis Center opens at 7:30 a.m. from April 1st thru September 30th. The Tennis Center reserves the right to close early due to inclement weather and/or lack of court demand.
*For weather updates & effect on court conditions, please call 972-941-7170, option 1.
- Resident Youth (17 & under) — $2.50 per person per session
- Resident Adult (18 & up) — $3.00 per person per session
- Non-Resident Youth (17 & under) — $3.25 per person per session
- Non-Resident Adult (18 & up) — $4.00 per person per session
Annual passes allow court use without per session court fees. Cost of annual passes:
Adult (18 & older): $150
Youth (17 & under): $85
Adult (18 & older): $230
Youth (17 & under): $130
Ball Machine Club: $225 +tax
(Members may reserve ball machine as often as desired,
based on availability.)
Court fee per player is in addition to Club membership.
Court reservations may be made in person or by telephone (972-941-7170, option5) from 9 a.m. until closing, Monday through Sunday. You may reserve a court no more than two days in advance. A person may have only one active reservation at a time (you must finish your first reservation before a second reservation can be made).
High Point Park Tennis Center
421 W. Spring Creek Parkway
Plano, TX 75023
972-941-7170, option 5
High Point Updates
- SPRING BREAK CAMP FOR JUNIORS Staying in town for Spring Break? This camp is open to all junior players enrolled in Future Stars or Competitive JD groups & to all players competing at the ZAT level. Activities will include fundamental stroke development, point-like drill situations, and match play. The camp runs Monday, March 10th through Thursday, March 13th from 1:30pm-3:30pm. Friday, March 14th will be used as a make up day if necessary. The fee is $100 fee for the 4-day camp or $30 per day walk-up rate. To register, please call High Point at (972) 941-7170.
- QUEEN OF THE COURT DOUBLES MIXER is scheduled for Thursday, March 13th from 9:30am-12:30pm. Sign up as an individual and we'll pair you with a different partner for each round! Cost is $15.00. Please call (972) 941-7170 to register.
FEELING COMPETITIVE? SPRING LEAGUE REGISTRATION STARTS ON MARCH 3rd for Plano residents and March 5th for non-residents! Leagues run approximately 7 weeks with all matches held at High Point. We offer Singles, Fixed Doubles, Mixed Doubles, and Progressive Doubles. The complete schedule is available by viewing the Plano Parks & Recreation "Leisure Online" Catalog . Note: In Women's Weekday Daytime leagues, we are now using the NTRP ratings (2.5 and above) to organize levels of play. Please register at your current NTRP rating. If you are not familiar with NTRP ratings, please ask our staff and/or click on this link for more information: USTA: About NTRP & Self-Rating.
- SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION HAS STARTED! One-week tennis camps will be held throughout June, July, and August. For more information, please click on the "Classes" tab above.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES for winners of the High Point mini league are now available for pick up.
- SPRING CLASS SCHEDULE AVAILABLE. The new Plano Parks & Rec Catalog is out. It includes the High Point Tennis March-May schedule. Register for March, April. To view the full schedule, click on the magazine photo to the right.
- NEW (OR OLD!) TO HIGH POINT? If you are looking for people to hit with or interested in joining a team, please check out our "PartnerUP!" Board in the Pro Shop. Several teams (men's and women's) are currently recruiting new players for the TCD and USTA seasons.
We carry Babolat, Head, Prince and Wilson rackets
RACQUET PRICE POLICY
High Point carries all the current models of racquets produced by Babolat, Head, and Wilson, as well as select models from Dunlop, Volkl and Yonex. High Point will meet or beat all advertised prices on all current rackets, EVEN THE INTERNET! Stop by High Point today and try a demo!